At Jasmine Nursing Home, the receptionist is the first person a patient/visitor interacts when they come into a nursing home. Like a medecal receptionist, a nursing home receptionist shoulders the responsability of greeting patient's, handling calls, preparing medecal documents, scheduling appointments, handling administrative tasks and many more. It is obligatory to have a pleasing personality combined with friendly nature.
- Handle responsibilities of answering and screening all incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Route calls, messages,faxes and perform other clerical tasks
- Order and maintain inventory supplies
- Responsible for providing basic information of the services of Jasmine Nursing Home to clients
- Handle the tasks of receiving and forwarding admission inquiries to the management, perform responsibilities of attending appropriate trainings scheduled.
Responsible for providing full range of administrative support to the nursing staff and physicians
- Handle the tasks of typing correspondence, written communication and reports as required
Minimum 2 years experience as a receptionist